A Louisiana man [looking to score some cash for himself and his lawyer]
has filed a [frivolous] class action suit against Apple Computer,
saying the computer maker has failed to take adequate steps to prevent
hearing loss among iPod users. [Click here for details]
So tell me, then you dumb fuck…
- What steps did Sony (of CD Walkman fame) and other companies take
to prevent hearing loss among users of their portable personal CD
- What steps did Sony (of [Cassette] Walkman fame) and other companies take to prevent hearing loss among users of their portable personal cassette players before that?
- What steps did (or have) companies like Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony,
JVC, Phillips, Technics, Panasonic and others take(n) to prevent
hearling loss among users of their stereo receivers and amplifiers for
the home? That equipment has been sold for decades. It’s still being
sold. High Volume on a 150+ watt per channel Amplifier or Reciever (for
a few hours each day) will do more damage than an iPod.
- Why is Apple unique when it comes to hearing loss caused by idiots who turn the volume up too loud?
- Why stop at Apple? Sue Apple’s competitors! Sue the makers of
home audio equipment too! After all, one can go deaf using any of this
stuff, especially if they’re a dumb fuck like you are.
- Guess what? You can turn the volume down. dumbass!